Learn to make a breakfast bowl on the wheel & other industrial processes
- Saturdays 10-2pm
- All levels are welcome
– Intensive 4h
- Making of a cereal bowl designs & a bowl from a mold
- Techniques of footrings
– Glazing by the students> 120min or glazing by your teacher w/ your color selection
– max 5 participants – semi private class
Terra Ceramics Prague
Belgicka 27, Prague 2
// Courtyard // ringbell "Terra Ceramics Prague"
Saturday morning Masterclass from 10-2pm // 4h
Summary // Students will learn how to center, open and pull up a breakfast bowl. The course will focus on learning the basics techniques of shaping a bowl and students will be able to personalize their pieces using the many decorative stamps available. Students will also learn how to use liquid clay to create a second bowl in the same way industrial bowls are made. To perfect their shapes student will also learn how to create high sophisticated footring for an elegant finish.
Glazing session :
Students have 2 options for their painting session.
1. GLAZING BY THE TEACHER> You will be able to choose among a large selection of colors and styles specially chosen for the studio. Your teacher will fire and glaze your pieces for you and they'll be ready for pickup in 2 weeks.
2. GLAZING BY THE STUDENT> Alternatively you can also come back to the studio and glaze your pieces yourself on a Friday between 6-8pm free of charge. You can find the link to the online calendar here and we will also send you this information in an afterclass email. Please note that the calendar can get busy at times and despite our efforts to accomodate students as efficiently as possible we canot always guarantee early dates and the wait can be up to 4weeks at some times of the year.
Students can come pick up their pieces on Saturdays between 4-8pm.
The price is per person and includes everything from tutoring, materials, firings and glazing by the teacher.
We tailor the workshops according to your level. Anyone wanting to discover the wheel or improve their skills is very welcome :p
STILL NOT SURE?
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Marie at email@example.com
Be quick limited number of places!
Terra is a small local business that depends entirely on its classes and courses. If you decide to commit to a class please do make sure that you can attend.
Cancellation is possible no later than one month before the event with a handling fee of 20%. After that retraction period full or partial refunds are not possible.