Saturday Masterclass // Create your own set - Handbuilding beginner 1950czk
Serve your favorite dishes in your OWN set
- Saturdays 10am - 1pm
- All levels welcome
– Intensive 3h
- Handbuilding workshop (not on the potters' wheel)
- Learn to create a set of handmade cups, tumblers, bowls , espresso & more
- get to personalize your pieces
- Glazing session by the student> 120min incl. or glazing by your teacher w/ your color selection
– max 9 participants
– semi private class
Terra Ceramics Prague
Belgicka 27, Prague 2
// Courtyard // ringbell "Terra Ceramics Prague"
Saturday morning Masterclass from 10am-1pm //
Summary // Students will learn how to create their very own unique set of handmade crockery using different handbuilding techniques. Within the time of the class students can make for instance a set of 2 to 4 espresso cups, noodle bowls, ceramic glasses or mugs, dessert plates etc... depending on their creativity. The final number of pieces will depend of the complexity of the designs.
Students will be able to personalize their pieces using the many decorative stamps and textures available at the studio as well as pigmented colors to adds graphics, watercolor touches or illustrations.
Glazing session :
Students have 2 options for their painting session.
1. GLAZING BY THE TEACHER> You will be able to choose among a large selection of colors and styles specially chosen for the studio. Your teacher will fire and glaze your pieces for you and they'll be ready for pickup in 2 weeks (included in the price).
2. GLAZING BY THE STUDENT> Alternatively you can also come back to the studio and glaze your pieces yourself on a Friday between 6-8pm (included in the price). The date will be decided together with your teacher.
Students can come pick up their pieces on Saturdays between 4-8pm.
The price is per person and includes everything from tutoring, materials, firings and glazing by the teacher.
We tailor the workshops according to your level. Anyone wanting to discover the wheel or improve their skills is very welcome :p
STILL NOT SURE?
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be quick limited number of places!
Terra is a small local business that depends entirely on its classes and courses. If you decide to commit to a class please do make sure that you can attend.
Cancellation is possible no later than one month before the event with a handling fee of 20%. After that retraction period full or partial refunds are not possible.