Learn how to use the right techniques to achieve your own project
- Saturdays 10am - 1pm
- All levels welcome
– Intensive 3h
- Handbuilding workshop (not on the potters' wheel)
- Learn to create your own objects such as sculptural pieces or functional items (handmade cups, soap dishes, tumblers, bowls , espresso & more)
- get to personalize your pieces
- Glazing session by the student> 120min incl. or glazing by your teacher w/ your color selection
– max 9 participants
– semi private class
Terra Ceramics Prague
Belgicka 27, Prague 2
// Courtyard // ringbell "Terra Ceramics Prague"
Saturday morning Masterclass from 10am-1pm //
Summary // Students can choose to come with a project or come with an open mind and learn how to create their very own set of handmade pieces using different handbuilding techniques taught by their teacher. The workshop is aimed at anyone wanting to discover clay work or wanting to learn how to use the right techniques to achieve a specific goal. The final number of pieces will depend of the complexity of the chosen designs.
Students will be able to personalize their pieces using the many decorative stamps and textures available at the studio.
Glazing session :
Students have 2 options for their painting session.
1. GLAZING BY THE TEACHER> You will be able to choose among a large selection of colors and styles specially chosen for the studio. Your teacher will fire and glaze your pieces for you and they'll be ready for pickup in 2 weeks (included in the price).
2. GLAZING BY THE STUDENT> Alternatively you can also come back to the studio and glaze your pieces yourself on a Friday between 6-8pm (included in the price). The date will be decided together with your teacher.
Students can come pick up their pieces on Saturdays between 4-8pm.
The price is per person and includes everything from tutoring, materials, firings and glazing by the teacher.
We tailor the workshops according to your level. Anyone wanting to discover the wheel or improve their skills is very welcome :p
STILL NOT SURE?
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Marie at email@example.com
Be quick limited number of places!
Terra is a small local business that depends entirely on its classes and courses. If you decide to commit to a class please do make sure that you can attend.
Cancellation is possible no later than one month before the event with a handling fee of 20%. After that retraction period full or partial refunds are not possible.