Improve your skills!
- Saturdays 10 - 2pm
- beginners welcome
- Learn to throw bellies & necks
– Intensive 4h
- Making of two vases on the potter's wheel
– Glazing by the students> 120min incl. or glazing by your teacher w/ your color choice
– max 5 participants
– semi private class
Terra Ceramics Prague
Belgicka 27, Prague 2
// Courtyard // ringbell "Terra Ceramics Prague"
Saturday morning Masterclass from 10-2pm // 4h
Summary // Students will learn how to make two vases using two different traditional wheel throwing techniques including a two pieces' connection . During the first part of the class students will learn to center, open and pull a bottle vase on the wheel. During the second part of the class students will learn to throw a belly rounded vase. Students will also be able to decorate their pieces using the many decorative stamps and reliefs available in the studio.
Glazing session :
Students have 2 options for their glazing
1. GLAZING BY THE TEACHER> You will be able to choose among a large selection of colors and styles specially chosen for the studio. Your teacher will fire and glaze your pieces for you and they'll be ready for pickup in 2 weeks.
2. GLAZING BY THE STUDENT> Alternatively you can also come back to the studio and glaze your pieces yourself on a Friday between 6-8pm free of charge. You can find the link to the online calendar here and we will also send you this information in an afterclass email.
Students can come pick up their pieces on Saturdays between 4-8pm.
The price is per person and includes everything from tutoring, materials, firings and glazing by the teacher.
We tailor the workshops according to your level. Anyone wanting to discover the wheel or improve their skills is very welcome :p
STILL NOT SURE?
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be quick limited number of places!
Terra is a small local business that depends entirely on its classes and courses. If you decide to commit to a class please do make sure that you can attend.
Cancellation is possible no later than one month before the event with a handling fee of 20%. After that retraction period full or partial refunds are not possible.