Saturday Wheel Workshops // Japanese bowls beginner 1950czk
- Saturdays 10 - 2pm
- All levels welcome
– Intensive 4h
- Making of 2 bowls on the potter's wheel
- Decorate one bowl with Japanese inspiration pattern & Footring
- Learn to apply digital transfers
- Personalize your piece w/ textures
– max 5 participants
– semi private class
Terra Ceramics Prague
Belgicka 27, Prague 2
// Courtyard // ringbell "Terra Ceramics Prague"
Saturday morning Masterclass from 10-1pm // 3h
Summary // Students will learn how to center, open and pull up 2 medium bowls to create a unique set. They will also learn to create a footring for an elegant Japanese inspired finish. Students will be able to personalize their pieces using the many decorative stamps and textures available at the studio but will also learn techniques of digital transfer to create a traditional patterned bowl.
Glazing session :
Students have 2 options for their painting session.
1. GLAZING BY THE TEACHER> You will be able to choose among a large selection of colors and styles specially chosen for the studio. Your teacher will fire and glaze your pieces for you and they'll be ready for pickup in 2 weeks.
2. GLAZING BY THE STUDENT> Alternatively you can also come back to the studio and glaze your pieces yourself on a Friday between 6-8pm free of charge. The date will be decided together with your teacher.
Students can come pick up their pieces on Saturdays between 4-8pm.
The price is per person and includes everything from tutoring, materials, firings and glazing by the teacher.
We tailor the workshops according to your level. Anyone wanting to discover the wheel or improve their skills is very welcome :p
STILL NOT SURE?
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Marie at email@example.com
Be quick limited number of places!
Terra is a small local business that depends entirely on its classes and courses. If you decide to commit to a class please do make sure that you can attend.
Cancellation is possible no later than one month before the event with a handling fee of 20%. After that retraction period full or partial refunds are not possible.
In case of an absence, students are allowed to one catch up but only in the event of a last minute cancellation in another masterclass. We cannot guarantee when a student will get an available date.