Become a teapot master!
- Saturdays 10 - 2pm
- Beginners welcome
– Intensive 4h
-Making of 1 teapot
- Wheel workshop
- All levels welcome
- Glazing by the students> 120min incl. or glazing by the teacher w/ your color selection
- max 5 participants semi private class
- Classes primarily taught in English but your teacher also speaks Czech if needed.
Terra Ceramics Prague
Belgicka 27, Prague 2
// Courtyard // ringbell "Terra Ceramics Prague"
Saturday morning Masterclass from 10-2pm // 4h
Friday evening Glazing (coloring) 6-8pm // 2h
Summary // Students will learn how to throw & decorate a teapot including spouts and handle/ hooks. You will be able to choose between a ceramic handle and a Bamboo handle offered by the studio.
Glazing session :
Students have 2 options for their painting session.
1. GLAZING BY THE TEACHER> You will be able to choose among a large selection of colors and styles specially chosen for the studio. Your teacher will fire and glaze your pieces for you and they'll be ready for pickup in 2 weeks.
2. GLAZING BY THE STUDENT> Alternatively you can also come back to the studio and glaze your pieces yourself the following Friday from 6-8pm free of charge.
Students can come pick up their pieces on Saturdays between 4-8pm.
The price is per person and includes everything from tutoring, materials, firings and glazing by the teacher.
We tailor the workshops according to your level. Anyone wanting to discover the wheel or improve their skills is very welcome :p
STILL NOT SURE?
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Marie at email@example.com
Be quick limited number of places!
Terra is a small local business that depends entirely on its classes and courses. If you decide to commit to a class please do make sure that you can attend.
In case of absence, we will try our best to accomodate the student in another workshop with the condition that we can find a replacement for the missed class. Full refunds are only possible with the condition that we can find a replacement for the missed class.