Discover how to work with Porcelain!
- Beginner welcome
– Intensive 3h
- Learn how to use casting molds
- a Gold detail on your piece offered
- Slipcasting using molds 2 porcelain pieces
- Learn the marbling effect on Porcelain clay
- Decorating with graphic patterns & cobalt ink
– Glazing by your teacher in a mat transparent finish
– max 8 participants – semi private class
Terra Ceramics Prague
Belgicka 27, Prague 2
// Courtyard // ringbell "Terra Ceramics Prague"
Saturday morning Masterclass from 10-1pm // 3h
Friday evening Glazing (coloring) 6-8pm // 2h
Summary // Students will learn how to use plaster molds of various shapes to create two unique objects made with pure white porcelain such as a plates, mugs or bowls. Students will be able to decorate their pieces using traditional blue cobalt pigment to create graphic patterns.
GIFT: Each student will be allowed one real gold detail (1cm/1cm) on one of their pieces.
Glazing session :
1. GLAZING BY THE TEACHER> The teacher will glaze the students' pieces in a mat transparent finish to make the pieces waterproof and foodsafe.
Students can come pick up their pieces on Saturdays between 4-8pm.
The price is per person and includes everything from tutoring, materials, firings and glazing by the teacher.
We tailor the workshops according to your level. Anyone wanting to discover the wheel or improve their skills is very welcome :p
STILL NOT SURE?
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be quick limited number of places!
Terra is a small local business that depends entirely on its classes and courses. If you decide to commit to a class please do make sure that you can attend.
Cancellation is possible no later than one month before the event with a handling fee of 20%. After that retractation period full or partial refunds are not possible.