Learn to center bigger and lower !
-Saturday 10 - 2pm
- Intensive 4h
- Wheel & Handbuilding workshop
- Making of 1 dessert plate on the potters' wheel & one serving plate using handbuilding techniques on the table.
- Glazing by the students> 120 min incl. or by your teacher w/ your color selection
– max 5 participants
– semi private class
Terra Ceramics Prague
Belgicka 27, Prague 2
// Courtyard // ringbell "Terra Ceramics Prague"
Saturday morning Masterclass from 10-2pm // 4h
Summary // Students will learn how to make a dessert plate on the potter's wheel including all the technical aspects it involves to avoid deformations. Students will also be able to express their creativity on the table using molds and other tools to make one serving plate which they will be able to decorate and personalize with added relief, details or unique decorative stamps from the studio.
Glazing session :
Students have 2 options for their painting session.
1. GLAZING BY THE TEACHER> You will be able to choose among a large selection of colors and styles specially chosen for the studio. Your teacher will fire and glaze your pieces for you and they'll be ready for pickup in 2 weeks.
2. GLAZING BY THE STUDENT> Alternatively you can also come back to the studio and glaze your pieces yourself on a Friday between 6-8pm free of charge. You can find the link to the online calendar here and we will also send you this information in an afterclass email. Please note that the calendar can get busy at times and despite our efforts to accomodate students as efficiently as possible we canot always guarantee early dates and the wait can be up to 4weeks at some times of the year.
The price is per person and includes everything from tutoring, materials, firings and glazing by the teacher.
We tailor the workshops according to your level. Anyone wanting to discover the wheel or improve their skills is very welcome :p
Students can come pick up their pieces on Saturdays between 4-8pm.
STILL NOT SURE?
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be quick limited number of places!
Terra is a small local business that depends entirely on its classes and courses. If you decide to commit to a class please do make sure that you can attend.
Cancellation is possible no later than one month before the event with a handling fee of 20%. After that retraction period full or partial refunds are not possible.